• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im trying to make a set of morph abilities for a unit but I cant quite seem to do it... I made a spellbok, called it shapeshift, then did all the requires info. Ingame it just doesnt work. I keep the same unit. So i tried with triggers, still learning triggers btw, and cant quite seem to do it either.... can anyone post some triggers or a way to do it without them? I still want to keep the spellbook aspect of everything... I have Cat Form, Bear Form, Moonkin Form, Flight Form, Travel Form. THX!!

Level 4
so it activates the spell, adds the timer but retains the unit?
yes. I made sure the order strings were different. The alternate form is not the main units, ok, let me explain this better. Example: I used the Furion model for the main. Based of the druid of the claw bear form I created an ability called cat form. changed the model. Made a spellbook renamed it shapeshift, attatched the ability, gave it to Furion, then I got to shapeshift in game and I activate it. It keeps furion and does not change the model or abilities. Then all the other form I put in there get jumbled around. Some even disappear.

Level 4
Find out how I can show you my triggers and I will post my hero's triggers here (he turns into a cat, stag, and hawk)

Level 4
Find out how I can show you my triggers and I will post my hero's triggers here (he turns into a cat, stag, and hawk)
\
Ok. Ill wait for the trigger. Like I said, new to triggering. My WE cant open the help file for whatever reason so im having to learn myself as I need them...

Status
Not open for further replies.