• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More Tutorials

Vote if u agree very simple to convince the admins

• Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure 50%-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1

We have to emphasise this matter more as learning from other people's map are quite difficult to understand but it may be simpler to write more tutorials on the tutorials site not that i am lazy to understand their maps or to go other links (my com's laggy) i prefer this site as it is the most favourable site i've ever entered!(finally!)

Please emphasise this issue.

By Hell Of A Map

rye

rye

Level 1
i agree

i think there should b more tutorials available as a lot of maps these days are "protected" and u cant open them and find out how it works even if u wanted 2.

Level 11
I'm sure admins already have so many things to do that the last thing they would still need over them would be to make tutorials. Tutorials need inspiration, talent and obviously lots of time. And when someone will have time and inspiration (cuz admins DO have talent in what they do and obviously are good in that thing they do), that someone will surely write a tutorial! So it's not a good idea to simply make people vote for a stuff which makes the admins start writting tutorials. Supermods are responsible for these actions, and obviously they didn't find this one necessary. It would be much helpful if you posted them more like a suggestion than a poll.

~Daelin

Level 2
Adding tutorials would be great! People vould learn another way because most maps are protected... The sad reality ...

Status
Not open for further replies.