• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

More on my creep waves (thx for earlier help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu

stu

Level 3
Okay, now, thanks to the help from kind folks on these forums, my creep waves are almost done

Okay, first i have a trigger that happens when one of the players units enter a region, that starts the Time Elsape Trigger that makes the creeps. (and the seprate trigger to make them run)... however after testing the map i ran into a big issue. (kind of a no brainer, but amazing what you dont think of huh?) Naturally it doesnt turn off, which means that if you battle then retreat to heal you come back to a hord.

How can i turn the trigger off? i now there is an action to do that, but how can i set it to turn off only if ALL players have left the region (as opposed to Unit-Leave Area, which would trigger all the time) (note* number of players is dynamic)

Thx for you time

Status
Not open for further replies.