• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think a big feature that alot of games are missing is a wide variety of commands such as -traitor.

I think any nation that can have a government should have a -revolt one, that gives them a random government after 2 minutes of anarchy or something

I also believe that if a nation has 0 heroes left they should have a -contract where they lose alot of money/units, possibly spawns, but gain a hero. Depending on the type of nation, it could be a deal with the devil, or a mercenary pact.

also, one pretty useful thing would be a mass attack command (-massatk), which would bring you to a menu like the ally menu, where all your units would attack the main spawn of choice. the counter argument is "zomg uz iz 2 n00b, reel playas use h0tkeys!!1 lame conc3pt!", howevery, when the unit cap is 100... and you can only find 2 groups of units.... a massatk function could help by sending all the straggling units to die while grouped ones can be held back, or also sent in, in either case, I think its a good addition

uhhmmm. Perhaps some more events could require commands. Say that satyr type -invade while their hero inside of empire, it could spark an event where satyrs take over the empire main base or somethin, but they lose a hero (balance ya know... balance)

thats all the ideas i got in this thread, lets talk it out

Level 2
It adds variability to the game. There should be more than just attack clicking and grouping. Let them frown on them, they dont have to use them. In my opinion, text commands should be such that they dont give a benefit, but rather a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.