• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moon Well and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Moon Well and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Moon Well (Optimized) Info:
  • Fixed up some of the holes in the mesh especially in the back.
  • Added an alternate animation where the water is present.

• Uploaded.

Moon Well (Alternate) Info:
  • Created an alternate Night Elf version using other Night building textures.

• Uploaded.

Moon Well (Corrupted, Alternate) Info:
  • Created a Demonic version of the Moon Well.
  • If you want to use this model, you also have to import the Corrupted Night Elf Birth model along with its textures (included here). After importing, make sure to tick "Use custom path" and then delete the "war3mapImported\" portion.
  • Shares custom textures with the other Corrupted Ancient Buildings. You only need to import them once into map.

• Uploaded.

• Added back the arc.

Arcane Well (Elf) Info:
  • Created a High Elf version of the Moon Well.

• Uploaded.

• Added back the arc.

Keywords:
Kaldorei, Sentinels

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Originally, the water is only present via the Replenish ability.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Arcane Well (Elf) (Model)

Moon Well (Alternate) (Model)

Moon Well (Corrupted, Alternate) (Model)

Moon Well (Optimized) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Simple and useful for some people.
Level 34
what about Felguards and and derivatives?