• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moon Glave, amgl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I want to make an item that gives the user moon glave, so i made the abilitie, but it doesn't have bounce data so i can edit damage reduction from each bounce and how many times it can bounce.

I am not sure if that's possible. The moon glaive ability actually doesn't give the bouncing effect. It just turns it off if the ability is not researched.

All the bounce data is on the unit. Look at huntress for example and compare it to archer.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Moon Glaive ability does nothing. It is just a command card place holder used for consistency. The bouncy attack used by the Huntress is actually an attack type configured for the Unit in the Object Editor. Only upgrades can alter the number of times an attack will bounce (number of targets) but upgrades cannot be "un-researched".

Status
Not open for further replies.