• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] "Monster Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm currently working on a rpg, and I was wondering how to make it so that when creeps lose interest in you and run back to thier spawn point, they turn invurnable and get fully healed, then turn vurnable again when they reach thier destination?

Level 9
You could probably set a region for each creep..

CREEP LEAVES REGION
Set the trigger so that when (UNIT) leaves that specific region, After XX amount of time, return back to REGION.

CREEP ENTERS REGION
WHen it re-enters, a trigger will run which will say If UNIT's health is below 100% set UNIT's health to 100%.

Its very easy to do, set variables to units and so forth. but time consuming.

Level 5
You could probably set a region for each creep..

CREEP LEAVES REGION
Set the trigger so that when (UNIT) leaves that specific region, After XX amount of time, return back to REGION.

CREEP ENTERS REGION
WHen it re-enters, a trigger will run which will say If UNIT's health is below 100% set UNIT's health to 100%.

Its very easy to do, set variables to units and so forth. but time consuming.

I already made a system checking every units x and y then used distance between points which solved it. Thanks for answer anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.