• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mogu´shan vaults

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
mogushan vaults is a raid from WoW and i thought i could do it in wc3 but with a little edit so it isnt exactly like the WoW one. This is my first map so it would be fun if you give me some feedback and tips.

Credits:
skrab: for the wolf chimera model.
Paladon: for the holy icon.
-Grendel: for the dune crawler model.
PROXY: for the elven sorcerer model.
Elenai: for the gondor soldier model.
Mc !: for the red dragon hydra model.

Keywords:
WOW,world of warcraft,mogushan vaults,raid,dungeon.
Contents

Mogu´shan vaults (Map)

Reviews
17:15, 5th Jul 2013 Orcnet: make a decent map description, like what everyone said

M

17:15, 5th Jul 2013
Orcnet: make a decent map description, like what everyone said

Tell us more about the game and try to add screenshots. See the list below for tutorials.
If its like WoW, it could use a 3rd person camera system, right? Its not hard to add. PM me and I'll send you one.

The tooltips and names need fixing too. Look at the screenshot. his name is tank but the avatar spell (bad icon choice btw) says he is a mountain king. Also "reseted" should be just "reset."

Also, I played 1 player and I couldn't beat the 1st creep alone. No way was I going to ever get by the golems.

vaulys_zpsafac2005.jpg