• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moderator Field Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
On request of ElfWarfare, I have made this seperate from my other field guides.

What do Moderators do?

Contrary to popular belief of some people, including crap submitters, moderators aren't like cops. They aren't around abusing their power. They are helping you, or enforcing the rules and keeping this site clean. Look at worldofwar.net. There is so much swearing and crap there, there is no point going there, especially with a server that can only upload to one person at a time. This site is also a special site, being that this place carries resources, so it is even harder to handle. Darky28 has delegated oz02 to be a super moderator, so he doesn't have to handle so many bans, and a handful of other talented people to help the area, but still lack power to ban. Each one, is given a section(s) to moderate, and usually contributes things. I have classified them, on behalf of ElfWarfare, as requested
modhandbook2mt.png

Level 7
which is sad, cause we all know it would be a hurtfull, yet amusing thruth - how 'bout wrinting one down anyways, and just "sneak yourself to post it, somewhere" :roll:

Level 17
I'm models section moderator you idiot. I don't moderate the forum, I delete crap models and give out directors awards. And I'm not off duty, I still do these things. And what do you mean with hasn't done much? TToR anyone? Shut it already.

And if you're wondering about the flaming, it's to keep dorks who want to request models away from me. I'm not their damn slave, finish the crap yourself newbs. And also because flaming is funny, especially when you arguement it so properly that no one can say anything else than "I agree with RF". And it's because I want all the asskissers away from me. I'm tired of the idiots who goes like "OMGZ RF TALKED TO ME HE'S TEH CELEBRITY OMG OMG". I'm here to beat down the confidence of skilless mapmakers, so called modellers, crap skinners and suchlike so they won't pollute the community with crap mods and maps.
If you still think I'm an evil bitch, then I hope you die. Har har har.

Level 8
Eeeek, calm down RightField

I realize that you have a point, but there is no reason to blow up on Eusira. Being "Chaotic, Off-Duty" isn't neccessarily bad. He also said you make good models, so lay off, please.

Level 4
can darky and ozO2 moderator our PMs? or are there other mods that do that.if they can see our PM's thats abit unfair i think they are violation our agreement

Level 23
RightField said:
GreyArchon,
go and die already. You are not funny. I am not laughing. Your humour is not original, hell it isn't even humour, just shut up biatch.

What is this now? :) Someone complaining about originality, while using the word 'biatch'?

Oh, you ssssilly boy you.
sor3-8.gif
sor3-7.gif

I am treating you the way you want to be treated... just the way like everyone else is. Better get used to it. ;)

Ah!

Ah, nono.

Ssh.

Level 4
RightField said:
Trying to be tough? Want me to delete all your models from the models section hmmm? It's just some clicks away. Har har har.
Go and suck a **** dick you lameass homo. Nobody cares.

your beeing a bad moderator

Level 23
RightField said:
Trying to be tough? Want me to delete all your models from the models section hmmm? It's just some clicks away. Har har har.

:roll:

Yeah. I am the tough guy.
/snort

Smell my armpits. Smell them! My testosterone beats your testosterone. :eek:

sor3-9.gif

Runnnnnn! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Level 17
GreyArchon said:
RightField said:

:roll:

Yeah. I am the tough guy.
/snort

Smell my armpits. Smell them! My testosterone beats your testosterone. :eek:

sor3-9.gif

Runnnnnn! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

epenis.gif

Level 8
A contest of masculinity between two people over the internet on a site related to warcraft 3, WTF!?!? You people are insane. There isn't really much you can prove to us, and we don't f****** care.

Someone, please, LOCK THIS!

Level 16
How can I say this? You're like invisible. People don't see you very often, you don't really post much, and lastly, you don't warn much, kind of signaling you are lacking the moderating, or just moderating and quietly deleting things comment by comment, cleaning it out and just doing your job without much trouble :)

Level 16
Those with ingenuity and creativity like mine could easily take my picture and edit it, and then make a sneaky abuse of power to correct it. Because I ahven't been on for at least two months, I don't know who is still a mod, who has been promoted, and all this whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.