• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models & Skins Wanted! H.P. Lovecrafts world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope I post this right now. I'm a big fan of H.P. Lovecrafts work. Horror. I saw a Cthulhu skin/model somewhere here at this site, and it gave me some ideas. So, I have a little project going; Warcraft Horror RPG á la Lovecraft style. If anyone's interested in modeling and skinning som nice Lovecraft creatures, I would greatly and gladly use 'em, and credit you for your work. Perhaps I missed som models here and the faceless ones are a good resource, but I would like some models of Shub Niggurath, Cthulhu and his minions, those tree looking monsters (really wanted), the evil watergod (I've forgot all the names now) etc. etc. etc. I'll use anything you do as long as it is connected with the world of Cthulhu. So, make whatever you desire to do in this little request (project) and mail/pm/post me about your work. Questions can be posted here.

Your efforts and time will be greatly appreciated.

Level 5
Talk to Pins, he WAS going to make that Cthulhu skin, but he didn't :( . I've never read his books before, but I love Science Fiction and Horror. Tell me when the RPG is out :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.