• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Narnia Models/Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everybody at the Hive!

I am in need of models or skins of the following characters from Narnia (if you excell in models, I would suggest models, please):

Narnia's Protectors:
-Peter
-Suzan
-Lucy
-Edmond

-Azlan (The Lion)

Witch's Army:

-Zaq (Evil Gnome)

-White Witch

Here are pictures of them to help:

8g99glu.jpg

The first picture is (from left): Suzan, Peter and Lucy (Although Peter has red, chainmail armour, Suzan has an Archer's armour including chain mail similar to Peter's and Lucy has the same as Suzan, except smaller).
Peter: Long Sword
Suzan: Long Bow
Lucy: Dagger

The second picture is all four of the siblings: The boy on the far left, is Edmond (he will also have red chain mail armour like Peter) He holds a Short, Broad Sword

The third picture is: The White Witch on her slay, guided by two polar bears (NOTE: She is no where near green, she is SNOW white (no pun intended)

The fourth picture is: The White Witch's head (Crystal Ice Crown) Holding a Icy Wand

Azlan (not in any of the above) is a normal male lion with a long mane etc.

Zaq (also not in any of the above): A short gnome, with a long, brong, dirty, Father Christmas beard and a snow jacket. Also holding a dagger

Reward:

If somebody could model these units/make skins for Warcraft 3 units, I will give you credits in my map and full access to an open source of my map (unless not wanted). I will also give you rep (the little that I can give).

Model/Skinners:

Peter:

Suzan:

Lucy:

Edmond:

Azlan:

Zaq:

White Witch:

Thank you for any help given and Have a Happy Holiday!

~PiCk

Level 5
It is solely based off the book, as I have only watched half of the movie. Believe me, I know of many people who enjoyed it.

So is anybody going to want to make a model?

EDIT: The whole reason for the need of the models, is for realism. I could do the gnome and the witch with Warcraft models, but it would be better with custom models.

And, I do know you must make skins for models, but what I am saying is you can, if you want, do a Narnia skin for a Warcraft 3 unit such as a Footman.

Status
Not open for further replies.