• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnomes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im requesting 2 gnome models for my map first i need a gnome mage needs:
attack, walk , spell , stand dunno if anymore needed .
if you could id like him in some robes and i want something thats team colourable and i want him holding a staff.

secound id like a gnome warrior :
attack,walk,stand dunno if anymore needed
id like him in some leather looking armour with a dagger or sword and a small shield

i cant really get pictures but i hope i gave enough information thxs:thumbs_up:

[edit]can you try to make them some skins plz otherwise ill stuggle alot

Level 6
im sorry to say but they didnt work when i tried to use them and thats why ive posted here

Level 6
i imported correct and ive tried like 5 times so it just doesnt work this hapens with about 30% of my downloaded models so its not the first or last..

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I have tried them myself earlier, and they work fine.

Level 6
ill try again thn but can someone make a gnome warior still cus i dont like the look of those 2

[EDIT]i tried them again and still didnt work dont know whats wrong with them cus i like the warlock and would use if could but no it doesnt work -.-

Level 7
In your profile it says you live in Europe, and I am going to assume the hive is somewhere in America.

You are downloading ACROSS an Ocean.

This could mean your download is corrupt.

Try re-downloading several times, if it keeps not working.

This even happens to people in North America, so it is not odd that you would experience it more than we do.

Level 13
have you tried them with /textures ? have you deleted war3imported at the beginning of each model ? i have a distinct impression you are new to importing.

Level 13
I have never said you were a noob i was simply implying that perhaps you didnt know everything about importing, and i suppose i now stand corrected. By the way this isnt really a request anymore, more like a help session.

Status
Not open for further replies.