• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with moddels for unique rpg map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Simple model edit you can do yourself with Magos or Oinkerwinkle.

Level 6
but still these gnomes are evil as they refuse to work for me if you remember me saying way back

Level 3
Last chance

Thursday night im taking of to germany for vacation so if anyone whants to tell me they are doing a model on my list or you want to know something tell me today or tomorrow.

Level 3
To say it like this, I was planning to make an online game but then i didn't bother as it would be too complicated since i had to make everything from scratch. This map is made to be like the online game.

If u don't know what im pointing at so far, it is that im using plans i made from scratch, which only uses the races and some class names of other online games (what i can't help it both warrior, knight squire and so on are taken :grin:).

So please do not put this next to other online game maps before beta version.

I will release an alpha version before the beta to get more people to help, since i need many more models to release the beta.

And thanks to Pirate and Kalbintion for their help, :infl_thumbs_up: good work guys, hope you will help some more.

Level 5
Here's a dwarf male I modded, he attacks with his left(i removed the attack animation with right hand) and his spells are with the left hand. Just make sure i get some credit.
Night Elf done, its a demon hunter modified, removed his morph form weapons hero glow, the small pony tail on the top, his main hand should be left aswell.
Sorry I couldn't remove the blindfold, I can't skin atm.

Attachments

• DwarfMale.mdx
    260.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DwarfMale_Portrait.mdx
    42.2 KB · Views: 61
  • MaleNightElf.mdx
    327.8 KB · Views: 61
  • MaleNightElf_Portrait.mdx
    45.1 KB · Views: 53
Level 3
Thanks a lot oblivion, u just made my day, and of course ill credit you :grin:

One thing how do you work portraits.

Level 3
I'm back

Hi guys im back after a long time of school work, though i have worked on the map too :grin:

I need help with something though. How can i remove the patrol ability so i have an open space i can use for other spells.
And, i need the human vilager (male) model resized to 1.10 scale and can you please add an attacking animation for the other hand(he only attacks with one hand, cant remember which).
This is because when i use the scaling in the editor the equipments become bigger too.

Last edited:
Level 3
One problem

I appreciate your help but there is one problem with the nightelf, as you can see on the front page, the hair of the nightelf has to run down. This is becouse it looks so damn stupid with a ponytail sticking out of the helmet.

And about the attachments i look at hive and wc3 campaigns every day, and i still lack what i have posted on the first page.

Level 2
I'm also making a map and i need some armor attachments. Ekko can you send me the shoulder armor and chest armor attachments you have if you have time? also any other ones that aren't helmets/weapons/shields. Also, i have a bunch of animations for the villager (using a bow, 2 handed weapon attack, hitting with a weapon (not just the normal punch)) if u need them ill send them to you.

Level 3
Ok if you tell me your e-mail ill send you the shoulder and chest armors, also i have some kindof capes.

I would like the 2 handed wpon atk, the punch with the other hand and bow animation. My e-mail is chris at grubstad dot com

Level 2
.. ekko u think u can get to sending those attachments now? sorry if that sounded rude but i really need them to finish my map. I sent you all the animations a while ago.

thanks

Level 3
I have sent the models bumbutt.

Now.
How can i remove the patrol ability so i have an open space i can use for other spells and how can i make an effecient respawn for monsters so they also dropp.

Level 3
K im bumping this thread. Also im posting the main info again and some updates.

All the character models i need must have, boots pants, and are shirtless or have a shirt, top for ladies. Also all models hairs must go down because of helmet, they may have gloves.
So they can't have any other armor and don't have weapons attached to them.

The charracter models i need are:
Human female, Orc female, Elf male, Elf female, Tauren female (remember head attachment point for tauren), Dwarf female, Undead male, Undead female, Gnome male, Gnome female, Troll male, Troll female.

All the character models must have animations (die, attack, spell cast, walk and birt).

Also i need some weapons (mostly fist weapons, rifles, bows/crossbows, staffs, wands. Some throwing weapons and axes, a few polearms and shields). Also lots of cloth, leather, mail and plate body armor and a few leather and cloth helmets and some capes.

What I need to know now, is how i can remove the patrol ability so i have an open space i can use for other spells and how can i make an effecient respawn for monsters so they also dropp. The armors are very important for me right now, so if someone is already making armors please tell me.

Also, one extremely important problem i have with the map needs to be adressed to. Im using a jass triggered arrow movement with locked camera and i need a little help, it is called first person movement. The problem is that when i use a camera height change trigger the camera height won't change. Can anyone help.

Last edited:
Level 3
Couldn't have been more luckier :hohum: When i try the elf model from the rpg map it doesn't show up in neither editor nor game.

Does anyone else know of any of the models i need are someplace on other websites?

By the way i need someone skilled to take a look at my map. Im having trouble with a hostile unit running away instead of attacking back.
So if anyone think they can fix it post your mail and i'll send the map to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.