• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to import models/skins to RoC???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, im kinda new to this whole forum thing.. I need a little help with models in WC3 RoC. First thing that I need to know is if and how I can import them into worldedit and such. If not is there any programs that would do it for me? Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Some n00b.

Level 3
I really need help, I just got Winmpq. Someone told me that it is possible to import mdl files into wc3 RoC with this program, but failed to mention how.. PLZ PLZ PLZ help me!!!!

Level 25
You can, but its extreamly likely to perminantly corrupt your maps, making them useless forever. And because I don't like people bugging me to death about my methods corrupting their maps, screwing up their game, etc. I won't say it

However, I'll just let Master Slowpoke's tutorial explain it all to you. If you can't figure it out: Go get TFT

http://wcwarehouse.samods.org/tutorials.php?author=slowpoke&title=multipleskin

Status
Not open for further replies.