• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starwars--models-attachments-whatever would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys im planning on trying to make a starwars senario.... I can't work with skins,or models i can't get them to work i just get too frusterated any ways could u guys try to submit any thing that might help GReatly appreciated if you could make some attachments such as a lightsaber, note i also would need at least 3 different colors

THanks very much

Level 7
well i downloaded a red 2 side light sabver. 1 side and a red 1 side from wc3camp ill post it here in a moment

Level 3
Any more???

Any one else wanna submit any thing starwars, i need like regular troops and aliens and such anything its all good ppl just keep this alive and keep it going till we can make a cool map

Level 3
LIGHT SABERS/CHaracters

A sweet map its gonna be but before i can do any thing i need at least one lightsaber or some one to try to explain to me how i should do it and with what. Im gonna make bounty hunters and armies (storm trooper types) so far i have decided to place the story in the future 85 years after the battle of endor. Any character or ideas or any thing u want to submit or request is all good.

Thanks alot-note vegito u said u had lightsabers already can u send them plzx!!!!

Level 3
I think there was a lightsaber thing in models.
It was called lightblade or something like that. I think the maker said its color was team color so you could have 12 diffrent colors. I think a starwars map would be cool. I cant wait untill you make it. I think there is also a skin of darth maul (the sith guy from epasod 1). And since this is a starwars request post, some one make a stardestroyer and a x-wing. You could use it in your map,even if its not flying in space kinda stuff. Stardestroyer could be used for cinamatics and x-wing would rock as air support.

Level 3
Thanks

Hey im glad for ur support, ive been talking to alot of people on this and aparently it is impossible, well im gonna show them, im thinking im gonna make it into a campaign just because u can't transfer characters or anything cause im thinking making more then one, plus theres alot i want to do and i can't do it all in a epic size map. I need some help though i want to try to assemble a team of some sort to help make it, the story line is gonna be a estimation of chronological events accually happening in the starwars books, i want to have freedom though so it is gonna be placed 85 years after the battle of endor. Starwars planets are gonna be made some new and others already in the starwars universe, i would like to put it out with the rerelease of the starwars triliogy but i know this is not fesable, so iam hoping to put it out at or before (hopeful before) the release of knights of the old republic 2. Any suggestions of cinematics characters models icons any thing would be greatly appreciated

Level 3
cool

Sounds interesting. Please tell us though how the game will actuly play. Are you gona fly arrownd in a starfighter alot, battle massive armeys, do more small group vs. small group kinda thing or what?
Here is a sugestion though. It would be difficult but it would be cool if you could doge lasers and stuff. What I mean by that is if you take a unit say a dragon and slow its projectile down it will do damage to the target even if it misses the target by a long shot. If you change the projectile to altrlary it should miss if they out run it. You could have parts were you are armed with a blaster like this. It would be like playing paintball starwars style.

Level 3
Type of game

to answer ur question i beilieve at this point that the style of game will be rpg, and the game will mostly be represented on foot like a jedi on foot im not sure if im gonna make it multiplayer or not, note though iam pretty sure that its gonna have spaceships like x wings, however i cannot have like a dragon blackened out or anything cause its just not who iam if im gonna have spaceships its gonna have to be imported i have to go to school today but im sure im gonna start to work on this after school.

Level 3
not what i meant

I didnt mean use a dragon. I was just saying that if you slow down any type of missle projectile (which a dragon has) that even if it misses its target that it will still do damage. I was saying that if you change the missle type of your say, storm trooper to altilary that it will be able to miss so your jedi could be dodge lasers and stuff. If it was just regular missle it would do damage even if it flew right past your charictor.

Level 3
I fold

Though i have researched the project fluently, i can't do it i know i don't have the modeling, skining or programning abilities to get this to work. If i work on this and it doesn't turn out ok i would never forgive myself for screwing up. I hope i can create another futuristic senario and im not sure if its gonna be campaign or multiplayer so i will need someone for a idea on that one. Sry for screwing up man i just looked over all the starwars stuff and think it would deprive starwars of the respect it needs like the fight scenes wouldn;t be as great as i would like them to be so this is why i can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.