• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[models request] Female Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.
I was searching through Hive, and I could not find any REAL girlish model (just warriars and warriors, mostly elfs). If someone would have time to make one of 3 models, I would be greatful, and of course will repay with +rep.

1 Model - Singer. Human race. Something similar to Yuna from Final Fantasy X would be nice, but thats not necessary. Just fine clothes (which show some skin) and nice face/head. Skin like that for Jaina is fine too.

2 Model - Dancer. Human/Elf race. Breakdancer would be the best (something like Christie from Tekken series), but any other kind of dancer would be nice too. I think that in this model animation is most important, to make her look that she is really dancing.

3 Model - Florist/Gardener. Human/Elf race (human would be better). Its really hard to explain that one. Just make her look girlish and at the same time make her look flower buisness related (green dress, flower in hair, even flower weapon).

My english is not that good but i hope someone will understand what I mean, and maybe some will make this models/skins :]
I can give more details if its necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Level 2
Bump for women's sake ! And also due to update :p Actually I found someone who would make models for those heroines, so all I would need now is someone who can make textures. Nickname of moddeler: Superz_Ze_Man.

Hope someone will participate :]

Status
Not open for further replies.