• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im trying to make huge melee map with alot of new races. problem is that i dont have some models that i need. i have looked here around nd noticed that there isnt single flying human unit model (only dwarf or high elfs) but because im makeing them as seperated races i cant use them for my human race or bandits so i would definetly be grateful if someone would make some flying human units models and some that looks like bandits.

Level 2
sorry if you miss understood me.
first i need flying units for my bandit race secondly i need flying units for humans. these three models are very unfiting because zeppelin and flying ship look more like dwarf units than humans and brown pegasus rider has has footman as rider (its problem because half of my units allready use footman icon as icon and portrait camera is footman too)

Status
Not open for further replies.