• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeller , Concept artists & Skinners READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
If you are a Modeller , Concept artist or Skinner
You may be interested in what I offer.

I am offering anyone that is a capable 3d modeller , concept artist , or skinner , a Chance to work on a real game , of course you must be good , and this will be an extremely valuable experiece to learn a great deal about actual game modeling.

I , and a Partner are designing a game , an MMO-ORPG
We have all the programmers needed , but still require more 3d modellers , a concept artist , and skinners.

This is a Long-term Project, the first release will take 5-6 months , after that , there will be at least 1 expansion.
It is a Medieval MMO-ORPG , blending many elements of some of the best games , we have a fairly good game engine. It will be Medieval-Fantasy style , but we have a Different Comabat system than most , it is real-time , no turn-based shit.

If you are at all interested , contact me at [email protected]

Level 7
dude

im not releasing any info to anyone but someone who is capable , and interested in beign a part of something bigger than a Wc3 Map.

I will only give info to talented people , so , werewulf , if YOUR interested , which you arent , i can assure you , though i would love to have you on the team , i would give you info on it , and ask for proof of yoru modelling , art , or skinning skills.

the point is , the information isnt for the general public yet :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.