• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeller , Concept artists & Skinners READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
If you are a Modeller , Concept artist or Skinner
You may be interested in what I offer.

I am offering anyone that is a capable 3d modeller , concept artist , or skinner , a Chance to work on a real game , of course you must be good , and this will be an extremely valuable experiece to learn a great deal about actual game modeling.

I , and a Partner are designing a game , an MMO-ORPG
We have all the programmers needed , but still require more 3d modellers , a concept artist , and skinners.

If you are at all interested , contact me at [email protected]

Level 1
A link to the project site or some screenshots (if there are any) would be usefull. I, one, wouldn't jump into something that dosen't catch my attention (i.e. something that dosen't give sufficient details).

Level 7
A , surprising , i must have posted the link in the other topic , but here it is WWW.Claniac3d.com , the site is under construction , but we are using the forums , and for now , you can see most of what were working on. I didnt offer much information before , cause i posted that just when i was trying to get the team going , and was still designing gameplay ect.

Look through the forums , and im sure youll find soem of it interesting , I started the modelling and visual design just a week ago , and been a little slow cause 2 of our team were on vacation , but we have alot done so far for you to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.