• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition - Chess Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Night elves of the future? They're bonded with nature, how much "future" can you get in there?
that's where something called imagination could be usefull
they could have discovered a powerfull eco-energy

and do you have forgotten that humans (irl) were bonded with nature too a long time ago? it hadn't prevented them to advance.

I'm mostly interested as to how well people can redo a concept from another game.
Sorry, but i think that it has no more use than the chess units...
and it doesn't allow any creativity
but that's just my view point

Level 35
Hmmmz...Futuristic druids use the power of the planet's spirit to wage war upon those who would defile their glade worlds. While the priestesses of the moon use the vast energies of the stars to smite enemies. Traveling aboard great space faring Ancients as vessals blessed with the energies of the planet.

Level 4
Okay, with the turn this is taking why don't we just have a modeling competition were the objective is to make one very good model from any other Blizzard game? (Diablo, Warcraft I or II, Starcraft) It would have to be custom modeled, skinned, and animated. The winner gets rep, and then all the models are put up for download so that we can add to the Warcraft III modding community's model's database?

Level 4
i was just saying, considering that thats pretty much what everyone is changing this contest into we might as well give the units more animations than stand, death and 1 attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.