• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model works in magos but doesn't work in wc3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, like the looong title suggests, i have a model, a bank, and it rises from the ground with scaffolding coming out of it, I've made it from scratch in GMAX1.2 and i used NeoDex by blinkboy to export it.

But in the editor my scaffolding just jumps then sinks into the ground and the building rises, but then it sinks quickly at the end of the animation

Note, this is the "Birth" animation

Posting.. View attachment 64046

Thanks.

And on another note, how do you make selectable areas on your models, are they called selection circles, like what you put your mouse over for the cursor to turn green. I'm not sure what to use.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 11
I think birth works fine. Tho the building's birth animation should start higher. And when its finished building pops under ground coz it switches to stand animation that places building under ground.

So try to change start animation of birth so the building is a little higher. Like in the midle of animation. Then fix stand animation, so the building Z position of stand animation is same as the end of birth animation. Then try. I tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.