• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Works in Model Editor, but strange in Wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was modifying a WoW sheep model (with Magos war3 model editor) to by giving it wings, horns and team glow (I will call the model "Nightmare Sheep" and you see that I'm reskinning it).
All the geosets were attached great in the model editor, but when I've tried the model in Warcraft III, the wings and the horns did not attach the WoW sheep model. You can see the wings and horns, but they are seperated from the sheep.

Did I made something wrong? Have I missed anything?

modelproblem5jr.jpg

Rao Dao Zao said:
When you say they weren't attached, how so? Did they look like they were pivoting with the wrong bone? Were they stretched away to the edge of the map?

They were just standing there in the center of the test map (at the same point and position). I moved my sheep around and around the map (while playing the map), but they still were standing there as if they were statues. So probably they look like that they were not pivoting with any bones.

Both the sheep and the bugged parts (wings and horns) disappear when the unit dies, wich means that they are somewhat connected togheter, but still sepperated.

Status
Not open for further replies.