• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model unit from campaing screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The guy who did the orc model from the campaing screen should do them all, they look alot better than the models used in the actual game. what would look really good is the bear and beastmaster.

Level 25
The Beastmaster, I discovered today, is just a normal Beastmaster with more polygons. I feel cheated almost...

But what I want from the campaign screen is the small bird that flies past in the RoC Night Elf campaign screen... It resembles the Owl that used to sit on the Sentry in the Alpha/Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.