• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST: Giant Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request a giant gem model that is meant to imprison a unit. That means the default size of the gem should be similar to Icy Treasure box(Human>campaign>buildings). The color of the gem must be red and to be transperant(not hollow)(inherent property of a gem) so you can see what unit is trapped inside there. Creator gets +rep and +Credit.

That's not what I meants at all, Did you see Human>campaign>buildings>Icy treasure Box? The Gem is gem/crystal is meants to imprison unit. This is the icy treasure box

gem.jpg

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
180px-Merlintrapped.png

This would be pretty useful, actually; a nice generic "giant crystal prison" with attachment point(s) inside the crystal could be totally sweet. Plenty of stuff (games, etc) have people trapped in giant crystals (Zelda comes to mind)...

ImprisonedZelda_4758.jpg

Even moreso because I recently discovered that plenty of abilities in Warcraft simply involve SFX with attachment points; Impale & Cyclone being two of them (the unit model is simply 'attached' to the SFX, and either moves up & down or is picked up & spins (respectively). This could be the same thing (encased in a crystal, and/or floating).

ocarina+of+time+ganodorf+meets+adult+link+zelda+trapped+in+crystal+N64.jpg

Subscribing for completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.