• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model poll

The races are...

• Harpies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gnome

• Lizardfolk

• Dark elf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Add on to last post

What kind of dark elf do you mean :?:

A drow with shadow black skin and white hair,or a evil elf with pale grey skin and white hair?

Anybody, somebody answer :?:

Level 25
Shadow Elves = Drow <_< >_>

The reason? Cause the brilliant campaign that is Heart of Storms has Shadow Elves, that look exactly like Drow, and even have Driders

Lizardmen already exist (A certain "Tales of Raviganion" has them)

Someone made a Gnoll race, that had a lot of Ogres and some Harpies, but it was still good

You just can't make a Harpie only race, they're too cheap. A race of flyers...

And no one is gonna make the god-knows-how-many gnome models you would need for a gnome race. Gnomes != popular

And they are DROW. Not Drow Elves, not Shadow Elves, they are Drow

And corrupted elves = Satyrs. Don't believe me? Go and play the RoC Night Elf campaign again

Level 2
Someone made a Gnoll race, that had a lot of Ogres and some Harpies, but it was still good

correct. i believe the map is called creep wars. i played it, and it was alright.

i voted gnolls, but i am working on a mod for them right now.

-flames'

Level 3
Drow are also the race of Dark Elves (basically) that live underground in Neverwinter Nights. Anyways, next time add some text and explanation to the poll.

Level 2
They Are Called Drow!

They are called drow. Not drow elves, just Drow! They Worship the spider Quenn Loth, or Lolth as they pronounce it, they live in the underdark (deep, deep underground), They hate light, the us infravision, they have white hair, and ebon skin. Each drow family makes up a house and they are always fighting each other. They have miniature crossbows that shoot poison darts that can either kill or put to sleep and drow-made weapons do not last long under the sun. I read R.A> SLavatore so I know what I am talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.