• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] Miranda Desagry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Basically I would like to see this in model form. She's been in my head for a while now, and I'd like to use her as a silent protagonist in my campaign... There's just no Warcraft 3 model to fit her though.

I'd like to see this finished soon, and for the love of eggs, PLEASE don't use the Blademaster animation set. :thumbs_down:

But yeah she's one o' those girls that wants to be a swordsman, but the country/kingdom she's in isn't quite happy with that kind of attitude (doesn't mean they won't allow it, they just don't like it). I apologize if I succeeded to mask her gender too perfectly, I wanted her to be an actual swordsperson, not a sex-idol. :hohum:

If I have to I'll see if I can't figure out how to draw a skin, but... I ain't so good with the mouse! :cry:

Was there anything else I forgot? Hmm... I guess all I need to do right now is work on a weapon/combat/thingy and then somehow figure out what always stops my projects: The GAME CACHE!!! :eek:

Claimed by:

Last edited:
Level 7
That'd be much appreciated, thanks! :grin:

EDIT: I've always imagined her attacks to have that strong feel, kinda like the Darknuts from the Zelda series. I'd draw out imagined poses, but the darned all-in-one scanner/printer combo refuses to scan unless there's ink in it (main reason for not drawing in a while). :mad:

Last edited:
Level 31
You have my premession karland, though the footman animations aren't what I'd call the strongest. You could take some from another model, and change up the sword to be more of a two hander. Though like Sun said, no blademaster. Could jack Grom's, as they are a little less "eastern" and a little more "barbaric", but I don't know of many other models that use two handed weapons. All else fails you could get some one to modify some animations.

Level 7
Sweet! Ok, so karland is go! Thank you both for your time and efforts. :thumbs_up:

(Hmm, the Hive moves much faster than that other place, so I'm gonna have to keep on my toes if I want to reply to anybody. Mainly by leaving my instant messenger on so that I get the e-mail notification.)

Level 14
i was without internet for a few days and couldnt be on hive or any other place.
one night, before falling asleep, i did remember joan of arc model, i even searched for it, minutes before losing the internet for half a week. ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.