• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Can someone explain how to import this model to have all its animations function properly like in preview video which is attached with it? How is the sound added when morphing? You may skip the basics of importing, I know that. I can get it inside my map but all those animation are a bit problem.

P.S. If you have time check this model too. I import it and use it as projectile art. Is it possible to use it as it's description says: "The Cleaner is a device that locks onto multiple targets, and when thrown, releases a shower of highly destructive homing missiles that seek out the targets, and deal massive amounts of damage." or is it just a description cause I can get only one missile?

Level 15
When you import it, it's there. What's the problem?

The animations are used with different spells. Create the spell you want and in Art - Animation Names in th Object Editor type the name of your disired animation.

You can see the animations and their names when you select a unit with this model in th editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.