• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model (importing) Problems & typing out a path for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heya, I downloaded a lot of starwars models from the model section, to use for my star wars rpg, I have experience from importing before, and it worked the last time I did it.. :cry: But now when I DL:ed these star war models, the units don't work =/ only a few does, for example battle star, but no units or heroes.. Am I doing anything wrong? I import the .mdx file, then i take a normal peon and change the model to a droid. Would appreciate it, because I really want to make this map and with all these models it would be perfect :)
These models I DL are (DL:ed lots of more but these are examples):
Marine - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Marine - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

If you could help me as fast as possible it would be nice :) thanks! :thumbs_up:

not all textures require Textures\ only if they specify that it does. Also it could be that you misstyped something by accident so go back and double check, also check that you assigned everything and didnt temper with alot other then the art model and spells, and such. Other then that im not sure but you can always try to assign them to different models to prevent that model ID from interfering with each other which may also cause a problem but i am not totally sure on that last statement.

Level 5
Well, I don't see what the textures have to do with the models x) but I fixed it, wrote in the path for textures then rebooted and almost everything worked..

Level 5
Yeah it works without textures\ or wc3imported thingie :) read the tutorial lots of times n checked the pics, and used my big brain to figure out the answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.