• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I Need the model of Lord Garithos to be edited...

1) Lord garithos wielding nothing (no axe, no Shield)
2) Lord garithos wielding nothing (no axe, no shield), not sitting on a horse

thanks for your time... (if removing weapons takes that much time? Don't know, I'm no modeller) I believe this could even be useful for other mapmakers...

Level 25
A non mounted Garithos will take time because of a very basic reason: He's mounted

Basically, you'd need to find a suitable base model, geomerge wanted stuff onto it, and then reskin or rewrap the rest so it fits the theme

Removing the weapons on the other hand is simple as pie and is probably the type of minimum work model that I would delete from the site. Just go to www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools and get vertex modifier and, if you computer can support it, you can make it yourself and therefor not have to wait for someone else to make it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.