• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove weapon from Footman Garithos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hello again. I'Ve changed my mind. I want this model: Aedelas Blackmoore

This model is great and I want to use it for Lord of the Clans. Is it possible to decrease the weapon size? At the moment the bottom part reaches below ground and the back part seems to be too large as well (decrease scale of weapon to around 80% or use your own judgment I guess). I would also like to have a version without a weapon but more try out a few things than anything else. The hero team color doesn't need to be fixed, but would be appreciated. Also glow on the axe could be removed.

Thank you for your time.

Hello again. I'Ve changed my mind. I want this model: Aedelas Blackmoore

This model is great and I want to use it for Lord of the Clans. Is it possible to decrease the weapon size? At the moment the bottom part reaches below ground and the back part seems to be too large as well (decrease scale of weapon to around 80% or use your own judgment I guess). I would also like to have a version without a weapon but more try out a few things than anything else. The hero team color doesn't need to be fixed, but would be appreciated. Also glow on the axe could be removed.

Thank you for your time.
Hey! Do you still need this? I totally forgot to do this for you. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.