• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model edit]Tower building - remove cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Attached is what im using as Library Arcana(fancy name for mage tower) Now i require:
- The cannons sticking out of the windows at top removed.
Optional:
- Create an opening where an griffon could fly through. Kinda like where in Stormwind when you arrive via airline, in WoW.

Thanks beforehand and credits ofcourse.

Attachments

• FrontierTower.mdx
    422.1 KB · Views: 51
Level 21
- The cannons sticking out of the windows at top removed.
That is really simple, but you must have permission from the author. Where did you even get that tower?
Optional:
- Create an opening where an griffon could fly through. Kinda like where in Stormwind when you arrive via airline, in WoW.
Could you maybe show some screenshots? A picture is worth a thousand words.

Level 29
That is really simple, but you must have permission from the author. Where did you even get that tower?
Over at the russian site.
Can try but possibly language barrier issues and typ wont interest at all. (doubt that i would get any reply).
If you are proficient in that tongue please help.
Could you maybe show some screenshots? A picture is worth a thousand words.
Nothing fancy, just a door opening showing inside.

Level 24
Is it like this?, not kinda what you were talking about
2p4ZXLT.jpg

Attachments

• FrontierTower.mdx
    404.7 KB · Views: 33
Level 29
Yes, like that. I still believe it would be better with the original idea though, can you make ss of one version without the door but kept the arch, transparent showing inside. Note: You could use the city/dalaran arch and/or columns doodads for that.
There is also this issue with currently the door you added floats mid-air when being constructed, when destroyed and when decaying. Please fix. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.