• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model edit request vol.12345478901234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
I require an edit of this model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-193626/?prev=search=naga%20spawn&d=list&r=20
to become an worker.
It would carry gold or lumber in it's backpack instead those white sticks(candles? bones? idk) and if possible have an tool in hand.

I need this because is used as the naga worker unit in my map.

Edit: oh and i forget to say that it needs an portrait.

edit2: it also needs all the stand swims since their worker is supposed to be amphibian too.

Last edited:
Level 12
Level 29
Mur'guls are the workers for naga
Why you don't use them?

Mur'gul slaves are reserved as spawned workers for the Slave Wagon turtle(an mobile lumbermill).
Besides the way i wanted to structure my naga, the mur'gul are an enslaved species, so the Naga nowhere trust them with an function as vital as construction and maintenance of their buildings.

Level 29
i have just got the permission for this, so if somebody would like to do it that'd be great.

Attachments

• permissiongot.png
    permissiongot.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.