• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Are you taking more requests ? if you are taking...can you make this trolls?

Attachments

• Trolls.jpg
    Trolls.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 205
Level 1
Hello there,

Would it be possible to create a footman using rifle ? Having the basic footman gear, helmet.

And if you're not filled with tasks. A basic footman/captain wearing a tabard, maybe representing Lordaerons Logo, or just plain teamcolor one.

Level 8
Would you mind making a (Warcraft III) Draenei Worker? Also, if you don't mind, a wolf / worgen worker. Thanks in advance.

Level 14
...Are you kidding me? You didn't even try.
Lightnings are internal models which CAN NOT be accessed OR edited. They are hardcoded into the game. All lightnings can be changed to other lightnings. As in, chain lightning can use the Life Drain or Finger of Death lightning model. Lightnings can only be overwritten with textures.

How about...The great lightning model? It IS a lightning model, and I do think the normal lightnings were edited, because it looks exactly like them. Besides it has few lightnings going around.

/@ Emanuel : here you go! Also I'm no skinner, find someone to make a skin for that felblood elf.

/@ Shingui3 : I'm no skinner, search for one.

/@ Garfield1337 : kay.

/@ SkanarchisT : There is a draenei pack in Wc3c, it contains a worker.

/@ Darkmoon Hero : I can make it, even it's texturing >_>. Also, debode's half right. The lightning resides in a .slk file, but there is a texture of it.
(Path is ReplaceableTextutes\Weather\LightningForked.blp)

Attachments

• LightningForked.blp
    46.8 KB · Views: 185
  • EmanuelAttachments.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 57
Level 8
By Warcraft III, I meant the Broken Ones (I guess that's what they're called.) Not the Eredar-like Draenei.

Level 9
I think he means the lost ones, those old, wrinkly and freakin mutated people. Because only the lost ones were shown during WarcraftIII

Level 8
Indeed, sorry, I did not know the proper name for them.

Yes the ones in Wc3, the ones like Akama and stuff.

Level 4
Indeed, sorry, I did not know the proper name for them.

Yes the ones in Wc3, the ones like Akama and stuff.

The proper name for that type of draenei is Broken or The Lost Ones, The original draenei referred to as the Unbroken or simply just draenei are the ones that joined the alliance and make up the Aldor.
Heres the devolution of draenei

Attachments

• DraeneiDevolution.jpg
    DraeneiDevolution.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3,006
Level 9
Can I get a Crystal Skeleton? Either covered in fat chunks of it or actually made of crystal.

*Crystals should have no colour, so i can just use the colour thing in world editor.

Level 14
@MogulKahn: Just wait for it, like I do. :)
@Supertoinkz: Wow, your thread seems to become very popular, huh. And you're getting some hard requests some times.. Dude, good luck!

Level 3
Mmm. i read no custom animation. i was hoping for some geoset thing with a murloc on a footmen >.>" sorry

A Jungle troll head hunter?

Level 2
hi!
a little request for you:
i'm looking for a jungle troll sorceress with white hair
need it for my map
but it has time

thanks
Hokan Ashir

Level 14
Yeah, spoontoobig, like that. But, make something like if the crystals were actually bones. (line holes in his stomach)

Level 6
I was wondering if you can modify Ket's Thief Blade Edition. I just need some minor edits on the cape, and the arms. That is really all that I need. I am currently asking if you can modify his model. You do not have to change the face.

Here is a link to Ket's Thief model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-edition-62259/?prev=search=thief&d=list&r=20

So basically, I need you to re-create the Warden's Cape on the thief, and I need you to move the arm down to where he is standing

Here is a picture of what I need the cape to look like (Below)
I will update when Ket replies

Last edited:
Level 6
Level 13
I have a second request, if this is still active. Could I have that model you made for Tleno (the naga rifleman) edited to have a crossbow instead of a gun? You'd have to remove the particles and sound from the attack animations, too, but I don't think it would be too hard.
And the gnoll crossbow would work fine, if you don't want to do it from scratch. If you do take the gnoll one, though, I'd like the bolt/arrow removed from it. I just want the weapon. And you may have to resize it, too.

And of course I'll need permission from the model's creator to have it edited. Which is you. :p

Level 6
you remember my request right? cuz after that i need a void walker worker (void worker) and 2 elemental models (earth harvester and The Water Gold Gatherer)

Void Worker:
1. i need it to have like a Purple foggy Claws (like shaman but make them bit bigger)
2. the wood it harvests is like hovering around it
3. 3 gold bags hovering around it
(if its possible for you to do that)
4. and i need its head to have like purple flames :)

Earth Harvester:
1. void walker model but make it like stone with little cracks and stuff to make it look realistic and dust particles falling from it
2. large claws so it can harvest lumber
3 stick the wood on his shoulders :)

Water Gold Gatherer:
1. Void Walker turned water with water particles to make it realistic
2. make water drip from it
3. make it carry a water sack with gold in it (if you can)

Oh i need a tree thats on fire and so i can build it try make it as realistic as possible please :)

if you could do all that thanks :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.