• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mlg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
He's a member of a very strong team and it's weird that his decision making would hiccup that much. Probably the pressure of being streamed, but oh well.

Anyhow, Gretorp basically demonstrated how, in TvT, you can have every advantage possible and still lose.

Edit: LzGaMeR is playing awesome at the moment. Nobody knows what his build is supposed to be but it's put him far in the lead.

Edit: Ugh, tanks are too late and he loses to the counterpush.

Level 40
And LzGaMeR just proves that for every time he can screw up and make people question his abilities he can play a game in which he makes it look easy. That game wasn't even close.

Edit: If only he had got those tanks earlier in the first game. I feel like he could have had that 2-0 but ended up losing it 1-2. Oh well.

Edit: Husky never failing to make me cringe.

Last edited:
Level 7
I prefer Husky and HD as commentators, don't know why, but I do.
Too bad I can't upgrade to hd quality, I can't really enjoy this to the fullest since I can't really see the unit icons and such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.