• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alot of Starcraft news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Starcraft.jpg

0DHQMKIAWOHG1316829092163.jpg

Blizzard said:
Strategy, tactics, and skill. At the heart of StarCraft II are the legion of skilled tacticians and brilliant strategists leading armies of zerg, protoss, and terrans to war across the scarred battlefields of the Koprulu Sector. Knowledge is power; the greatest commanders throughout history earned their victories not merely by virtue of strategic brilliance, but also by applying themselves to rigorous study of warfare and the tactics used by those who fought before them. You too can tap into this valuable resource, and that’s where StarCraft Art of War comes in.

Are you a veteran player? Are you new to StarCraft II and striving to improve your skills? In this weekly feature, we invite players of all skill levels to ask questions, share their tactics, post replays, and provide advice for understanding and defeating today’s most popular units or strategies.

This week, we’re analyzing:

The protoss versus zerg matchup. In the late game, what unit compositions and strategies have you found most effective against the opposing race?

Join the Art of War discussion here.

Remember you can only join if you are from Us!

57SH1BXR7KMX1306451105658.jpg
Blizzard said:
This weekend marks the beginning of the next epic installment in the MLG Pro Circuit: MLG Orlando! MLG will be heading down to the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida to host their biggest and best event yet.

This three-day tournament bonanza will be brought to you by not one, not two, not even nine, but TEN shoutcasters on four StarCraft II streams (available with MLG League Membership) for the most widespread tournament coverage ever seen. MLG has also unveiled their full stream schedule for the Red and Blue streams in their recent shoutcaster lineup announcement.

What about the players, you ask? Well here’s the star-studded list of world-renowned competitors that have been confirmed for MLG Orlando. If you’re hungry for more information on the competition be sure to check out their StarCraft II group previews for Pool A and Pool C.

If you’d like to watch all four streams in high-quality live video with NO ads, and have first access to archived footage and members-only forums, an MLG League Membership might be just what you’re looking for.

The live stream starts tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. PDT on www.majorleaguegaming.com, so tune in for a jam-packed StarCraft II weekend!

Last edited:
Level 19
So awesome... Especially when my exams are coming to an end soon, then I can finally buy Starcraft II and play both Warcraft III and Starcraft II:)

Level 16
56VUYKATXQXJ1317205335665.jpg

Blizzard said:
Strategy, tactics, and skill. At the heart of StarCraft II are the legion of skilled tacticians and brilliant strategists leading armies of zerg, protoss, and terrans to war across the scarred battlefields of the Koprulu Sector. Knowledge is power; the greatest commanders throughout history earned their victories not merely by virtue of strategic brilliance, but also by applying themselves to rigorous study of warfare and the tactics used by those who fought before them. You too can tap into this valuable resource, and that’s where StarCraft Art of War comes in.

Are you a veteran player? Are you new to StarCraft II and striving to improve your skills? In this regular feature, we invite players of all skill levels to ask questions, share their tactics, post replays, and provide advice for understanding and defeating today’s most popular units or strategies.

This week, we’re analyzing: Warp Prisms.

How have you made use of Warp Prisms since the 1.4 changes?

Join the Art of War discussion here.

This is from Europe.

Level 22
Last year during sc2 beta I was playing war3 some tournaments for a last time with no shape until I completely turned to sc2. Even people I know that were winning them and were fine with war3 one day completely switched, I didn't even expect they would. But yeah it's inevitable when everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.