• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing models on The Hive Workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all. I have played Darwin's map "Battle For Tatooine" and I noticed there had a TIE Fighter model and AT-AT model. I looked everywhere on Hive and couldn't find them. Could anyone perhaps know where to find them?

Level 1
Actually I already have this TIE advanced and TIE interceptor since they're already available here. As for the 2nd link I'll go check it out when I get home. Thanks for the help. Edit:I checked out olofmoleman's resources and still no signs of AT-AT walkers or TIE fighters ...

Last edited:
Level 14
Actually I already have this TIE advanced and TIE interceptor since they're already available here. As for the 2nd link I'll go check it out when I get home. Thanks for the help. Edit:I checked out olofmoleman's resources and still no signs of AT-AT walkers or TIE fighters ...

You can check the Credit section in Battle for Tatooine for the source. I don't know it off the top of my head, sorry. I think the ATAT was rejected because the walk animation was broken (i.e. one leg wheeled around). I just cut the animation in half so the walker always steps forward with the left leg. No one notices since I put the camera on top of it.

Anyway, you can extract the models from the game if you like. I've uploaded an uncompressed version. Just be sure to check the credits to give rightful credit to the modelers.

You can find the uncompressed version here:

Battle for Tatooine - GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.