• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Missile/Projectile Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone,
I would like to make a night elf healing spell, which would have this projectile [thread=189905]Spinningleavesf/thead]. It name would be Nature Restoration.
I want to make the spell like it showed on the screenshot of the model. But at the level 1 it should have 3, then 4, and then 5 waves. (I created this spell based of the Healing Wave - the healing amount of it would be the same - then i modified it, like that:
attachment.php

So would you tell me how to make triggers for this spell to look like in the screenshot of the Spinningleaves projectile, and it would come for the caster to the targer which it healed? I would appreciate that.

Attachments

• Spell_pic.JPG
    Spell_pic.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 513
Status
Not open for further replies.