• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Mirror World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Actions
Set Submerge = (Center of Region 009 <gen>)
Set Submerge1 = (Center of Region 008 <gen>)
Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to ((Center of Region 008 <gen>) offset by (Distance between (Position of (Triggering unit)) and (Center of Region 009 <gen>)) towards (Angle from (Position of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of Region 009 <gen>)) degrees)

Region 008 = 2nd world
region 009 = 1st world

I got my map up right now i have 2 identical terrain block that i want a ability to be used that if im at top right of the 1st identical terrain block, i will be moved to the top right of the 2nd terrain block, any ideas? i remember it had something to do with 2 regions , each at the top right of the first block and polar offset

Level 15
If your blocks are symmetrical according to x axis, create Region1 up and Region2 down.
Events
- Unit enters(either region)
Conditions
- whatever you need
Actions
- Move (triggering unit) instantly to (Point((-1x(X of(Position of(Triggering unit)))), Y of(Position of(Triggering unit))))

This will mirror the entering unit around the x axis aka move it up if it's down or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.