• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I tried using this trigger

• Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 011 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 012 <gen>)
And this one
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 009 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 010 <gen>)
Everytime I used these 2 triggers it makes my game crash. Yes I know its these 2 triggers because when I turn them both off the game works and if I turn 1 off my game crashes. Now it'll only crash on random occasions. I sometimes get lucky and get in the game. Now if it isn't these 2 triggers I also noticed that this one trigger isnt working and might screw it up to.

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Set starting resources (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
      • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Enter Here for Bank at (Center of Region 009 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 13.00, color (50.00%, 55.00%, 60.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Exit from Bank at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 13.00, color (50.00%, 55.00%, 60.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Now I think useing the melee initialization for some of my triggers might do it cause I'm to lazy to make a new trigger catigory. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.