• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirror Image Damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Main Question:
1.) How you would you make it so mirror images can do damage?

SubQuestions:
1.) I don't understand buffs that well how would I program in stone in which a unit cannot move, but still selectable. Via trigger? I think but how.
2.) I have 2x or 3x Flame Strike model under request, but it seems noone wants to do it =P (Why would anyone its just busy work with no gain) SO can anyone tell me at least how I would do this myself? (Steps + What programs)

Thank you for your help in this time of umm =P dire need.

Level 3
I can only answer your mirror image question, so.. sorry? Anyways, for the mirror images to deal damage, all you have to do is to go into the World Editor, then into its Object Editor, find Mirror Image, and edit the percentage amount of damage that the illusions do. Simple. :)

Level 2
Thank you Raven ur like everywhere =P
Anyways for 3.) You did tell me how, but I kinda need program names cause I've been dling millions of random ones that aren't doing me any good like can view, but can't edit... or can't even find the files etc.

And thank you Azure... didn't think it was that easy lol I must be an idiot =P

Status
Not open for further replies.