• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minotaur.blp

Until the WoW Crypt Lord was rejected. So, here is the Tauren Death Knight I made after the rejected project. I will use my all energy on this project. Enjoy =D
Give some comment please ^^

If use on your map must credits me.

Changelog
v1.4
-Horn turn into black

v1.3
-Added few runes
-Changed some runes

v1.2
-Freehanded Runes Added
-Decreased filter objects
-Part of legs armor changed

v1.1
-Added armor on head and back
-Better textures

v1.0b
-Improved skin on arms
-Body glow increased
-Added light on the part will shine at
-Added shade on every part
-Darker head and horn
-Hand used by freehand

v1.0a
-Increased glow and line

Keywords:
Tauren, Death Knight, Death, Knight, WoW, Minotaur, Orc, zadelim, zade, Epic
Contents

Tauren Death Knight [v1.4] (Texture)

Reviews
13:29, 11th Nov 2009 67chrome: Approved and recommended :)

M

13:29, 11th Nov 2009
67chrome: Approved and recommended :)

Level 16
Actually this not fully CnP skin. The crack is only the brush from Photoshop brushes. Got some is made by freehand, they just hiding bottom the crack. These picture I'm not get from anywhere. I'm just get some brushes from deviantArt there, and use them to apply the crack on the skin body. So, this not a CnP skin. Hmm.. about the filters and recolour not allowed in this site, thats all I worry about. Some are the recolouring. Just like some people comment here said is cool.

Actually this not fully CnP skin. The crack is only the brush from Photoshop brushes. Got some is made by freehand, they just hiding bottom the crack. These picture I'm not get from anywhere. I'm just get some brushes from deviantArt there, and use them to apply the crack on the skin body. So, this not a CnP skin.

go read tutorials on proper skining, kid. this is nowhere near good.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2d-art-tutorials-281/mr-goblins-tutorial-110127/ there, this will help you

EDIT: Custom brushes aren't really disallowed, but they are a big "no" still....

Level 38
The unwrap looks very win, but the skin seems to lack the details it needs in larger areas and have to many details in areas that will not be seen. The mane is glowing blue, and with the crackly effect with the blue on other places of the skin it seems unfitting to have the blue glow poking out of the skin itself rather than being in the depressed areas of the skin.

You need to work with were the details go, and you need to work much more extensively with the unwrap for this skin. Most of the time I spend skinning is on getting the wrap to fit on the model, and only after the details match will I tend to go for the hardcore detail work :(

Level 6
go read tutorials on proper skining, kid. this is nowhere near good.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2d-art-tutorials-281/mr-goblins-tutorial-110127/ there, this will help you

EDIT: Custom brushes aren't really disallowed, but they are a big "no" still....

Misha, don't be too hard on him, everybody does mistakes. Besides, the modell is quite good, just that it could need some other colors, 'cuz it looks almost black. Make it more....icy some places, like on the head.