• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Mini map colouring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Mini map colouring
I use the jass helper editor and i have replaced some tiles with my own, however the minmap with the tiles do not macth there colours. As an example i have a purple marble tile however the minimap shows it as the tile before it. It is dark. Is there a way to change the tile colour on the minimap itself. I still want to be able to see units on mini map and stuff.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I advise getting a higher quality image for a minimap (maybe a screenshot of the whole map?) as the one WE generates is prety crap. If you store it as a palleted .blp instead of the JPEG .blp that WE normally does, you are able to achieve about equal file size (when compressed in the .mpq archive) while dramatically improving the detail of the mini-map.

Status
Not open for further replies.