• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple tiles !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok im creating a origional risk map and i want to have the terrain ALL ! as cityscape marble. However i want this in many colours. Roughly 4 or 3. If i import multiple tiles on the Jass editor then cant i just override 3 of the tiles. Is this my correct method or something else has to be done.

:ogre_rage:

Level 1
Okay Im after a similar thing but I need something different... On the modify tileset etc..
It has:

Total texture space used: 13 (Which is the max I can get)
Total texture space Remaining: 0 (Meaning I have none left to add)

The only thing is Daow and awLR have 'total texture space used' something really high like 24 giving them the option to create worlds! Which I need...
Any Suggestions?...

Level 19
you can change the terrain type with triggers but that is a lot of work
world editor unlimited had a feature like that I think but it tended to destroy your map from time to time
probably JNGP has it, too
you could give it a try
as a last resort you could make a unit with your tile texture and color it in object editor (or a destructable or doodad)

Status
Not open for further replies.