• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Contests. INPUT NECESSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
As the title says. Ideas, opinions, the pictures?
You get the point.
I would prefer having a more mini contests than just the picture.
I have an idea myself already, which needs a bit more work.
Will present that in a few days.
Please give me your thoughts aswell, be it random or sorted.

Level 36
Aha, nice.

I do like TP, but I guess we shouldn't go for that right off the bet just now, seeing as we just recently had one. (with limited to no success.)

I'm quite sure, however, that fladder has been piling together a intriguing idea for a mini-contest, one for which the details I remember little of, only that I really liked it.

Level 36
Ah yes, now I do remember.

Even so, I also consider the utter waste of such a contest at the moment, considering the ahcievement we're trying to... Well... Achieve... >.> Ahem! (now continueing) - Here is to draw more people to the terrain board, as well as having something for the oldies to fiddle with. I say, screw a standard contest with a interesting theme together, something satisfying... Ah, but of course, "Blue" :p

- Mostly to satisfy all those other motherfucking fuckers' (relation alert!) wailing for the theme in a real life contest,
now throw it right back into their faces in a diminished setting, and see if they feel like trying that on for size, or length.

Status
Not open for further replies.