• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MineWorld 3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
mini-game

Keywords:
mini-game, miners, goblin, orc, fun, cool, etc...
Contents

MineWorld 3.0 (Map)

Reviews
20:32, 30th Jan 2010 Rui: You must improve your map description for your map to be approved here. You were inclusively warned by the users who took the time to leave a comment. Rejected (until updated).

M

20:32, 30th Jan 2010
Rui:
You must improve your map description for your map to be approved here. You were inclusively warned by the users who took the time to leave a comment.
Rejected (until updated).

Level 7
Sounds awesome Fail Description

Omg looks and sounds awesome although FIX THE DESCRIPTION PLEASE!

Btw fix the description please!

• Credits
  • Screenshots
  • Gameplay
  • Background info
  • Youtube video
  • Change-log
  • Upcoming update log

If you need more help on the description go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/importance-description-127031/#post1117301

I vote for: Rejection (Until you fix description)

Anyhowz will download it once description is A+,
Lag_Reviews :p

Level 2
Unlike everyone else here, I actually tested the map. First, please fix the item descriptions. I couldn't tell what anything did or what it was even called, same with the characters. Second as everyone else has been complaining about, please add a description and credits. Nice skins and good terrain for this kind of map though. 1/5 until above is fixed. Then it could be a 3 or 4.

Level 7
Unlike everyone else here, I actually tested the map. First, please fix the item descriptions. I couldn't tell what anything did or what it was even called, same with the characters. Second as everyone else has been complaining about, please add a description and credits. Nice skins and good terrain for this kind of map though. 1/5 until above is fixed. Then it could be a 3 or 4.

There is no point in testing a map that has no description as it could just be a virus map as we have no proof of anything that lies inside it.

Plus if a map has no description over time it will be rejected any ways even if it was a good map.

Although if the owner cares about the map (As he doesn't because he didn't change the description, he thinks this is epicwar :mad:) I'm sure he will love the review.

Anyhowz that's my say,
Lag_Reviews