• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Actually, the map is still there. You start a new game in the same world slot, 1, 2, 3, etc, you will get a new spawn in the same world, just some where you haven't explored yet, that technically doesn't exist. What you want to do is start a new game in the same map, find where your original spawn was, and get a map editor to change your new spawn to the old one, or choose a better spawn point.

Yes it is there , i tryed to edit it in MCEdit , so i can use the map but the level.dat file was the file with the error , i moved the spawn point too but it didnt help.
But it doesnt matter , i started over and already got the base with the mines back , and if i build a castle i will build it bigger.

comic191-1.png

Level 5
is it possible to play without downloading???? i simply tried it and a friend, and asked if browser version is possible, or is the game too big?

Level 3
@adiktuz IS THAT BEDROK ON AQUA 3 O_O

oh yea and can somebody help me?
im trying to host a server (using hamachi) and every time i open the minecraft server application it keeps saying FAILED TO BOND TO PORT!!!11one (remove ones)
and i cant seem to join my friend's server

Level 15
I got one up, has mods though. PM me for .jar and Hamachi net/pass
NOTE: SERVER TIME IS PST. I'll keep it running from when I wake up (7-9AM) to bed (11PM-#)

Yes, I will be selective.

Yes, if I don't allow you at first, you may talk to me in chat.

No, you may not link others the .jar, I will be mad then.

Level 22
BlargHonk;1 w929449 said:
I got one up, w has mods thougaha. PM me for .jar and Hamachi net/passa
NOTE: SERVER TIME IS PST. I'll keep it running from when I wake up (7-9AM) to bed (11PM-#)

Yes, I will be selective.

Yes, if I don't allow you at first, you may talk to me in chat.

No, you may not link others the .jar, I will be mad then.

Modified? What mods have you installed?
Later then.

Played with Luffy n' friends on Peaceful, I made a underice house (Which he is jealous at) but soon my torches melt it. Then played another world, made a wood cabin beside a river. Then we went to a cave expedition (lava already!) and found many coals, irons, golds, redstones.
After looting, we lost our way back. With indiana jones I jumped through the caves and died because of lava.
Respawned beside my cabin :D.

Level 7
Hey, me and Aetcho are making a village, Peper, with farm, house, and dock (these are the things that are 100% going to be made) we have only made a house now but Aetcho is off.

Level 15
Looks like I'll pass. I use illegal copy fyi.
I use illegal copy
illegal copy

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame

Level 7
IndustrialCraft, Planes/Vehicles mainly. Modloader, ModloaderMP, Audiomod, TurboModel as supporting mods. Along with Optiminer/Optifog for performance improvements and Minimap for shits and giggles

EDIT:

Also, Monsters and PVP on, just frowned upon

Those mods are not for online except planes

Level 11
COME BACK!!
you can leave the addictive power of minecraft!! :ogre_rage:

Does anyone have ideas what to build minecraft? i got bored mining for diamonds

An underwater house with glass walls and glowstones...When you do that, try making an underlava house!!! xD

The underwater house should have no connection with the surface...but the underlava one...well i guess you can't make it without using the surface for help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.