• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I found 7 iron on the surface.

LOL

tumblr_ldkmknf6y91qzd3ey

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
What the h311?My minecraft doesnt update the version into minecraft beta while "those who have minecraft alpha already will get the updates for free"

Right, I've made a bigger cannon, but I left it with the electronics exposed so that if I come back months later I'll still know how to do this P=

Tri-Tri-Barrel TnT Cannon Spec:

Inverters: 153
Circuit: 3 x 51A Engine
Circuit Type: A
Distance: GODLIKE (Immeasurable)
Accuracy: Highly ajustable
Danger of backfire: Negligible
Living space: Minimal
Potential Storage space: Massive
Minimum payload (Ammo): 1
Minumum payload (Fuel): 1
Maximum payload (Ammo): 3
Maximum payload (Fuel): 84
Control: Master Switch
Landmass used: 20 x 33 x 8 (Length x Width x Height)
Difficulty to repair: Medium
Difficulty to build: Medium/hard

Attachments

• 153 Inverter Cannon 'Engine'.png
    153 Inverter Cannon 'Engine'.png
    808.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Tri-Tri Barrel Cannon.png
    Tri-Tri Barrel Cannon.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 464
My third cannon design, this one is a 'model' cannon, it does work but is much smaller than the final version I wish to create.

Experimental Cannon - "Juggler"

Inverters: 16
Circuit: 8ClockM
Circuit Type: M
Distance: Variable
Accuracy: Random
Danger of backfire: Highly likely
Living space: None
Potential Storage space: None
Maximum payload (Ammo): 1
Maximum payload (Fuel): 4
Control: Single switch, Tnt activated at random, Manual ammo.
Landmass used: 9 x 4 x 2 (Length x Width x Height) (Cannon, Circuitry is unknown)
Difficulty to repair: Easy
Difficulty to build: Easy/Medium

Notes:
The Juggler is a randomised cannon, you flick the switch on for <1 second and flick it off, 1-2 of the 4 tnt will fall, the Ammo is hit manually. when the full one is complete There will be two 'engines' (An 8CR Engine & a 51AX Engine)

I may change the 8CR Engine into a 6MP Engine however as I think it'd be alot more compact.

Attachments

• Juggler Randomiser.png
    Juggler Randomiser.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Experimental cannon Juggler.png
    Experimental cannon Juggler.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 209
Right, Yet another cannon design, this is my Larger version of the "Juggler" This one is:

Experimental Cannon "Coin"

Inverters: 66
Circuit: 51A + 2MAR Engine
Circuit Type: A, R
Distance: Far
Potential Storage space: Large
Maximum payload (Fuel): 12
Control: Single switch, Random 'side' activated, Automatic Firing.
Landmass used: 26 x 13 x 11 (Length x Width x Height)
Difficulty to repair: Hard
Difficulty to build: Hard

Notes:
The 'Coin' operates as a 'controllable chance' cannon, Tnt on the second level is garunteed to detonate, tnt below is not, so you can set the randomisation to an extent, There is a Tiny chance that both sides will be fully activated, much smaller than a single side being hit. However it's garunteed that one side will work.

Placing a single tnt crate on the second level and one on the bottom can cause this Cannon to self-destruct if the side with it on below is not activated.

-------------------------------------------
If anyone wants the schematics for my cannons, just ask wherever you like and I'll pass you a copy of em =P
NOTICE: The Schematics are a 'step by step' guide with assisting screenshots
<Schematics may belong to a later version than those seen in currant screenshots>
The schematics of an 'experimental cannon' are useually very obscure and messy, thus it is aviced that you only ask for them if you really badly want them/have alot of time on your hands

Attachments

• Experimental Cannon Coin.png
    Experimental Cannon Coin.png
    431 KB · Views: 757
  • 51A Engine + 2MAR Engine Circuitry.png
    51A Engine + 2MAR Engine Circuitry.png
    515.3 KB · Views: 1,666
Level 11
Agreed. Thats why I'm just going to build a town at the respawn zone as 'castle' and use a plugin to record all the changes to the map every second. Then, we can see how big the world will get expanded to =D
it gets pretty much expanded infinitely. Also its procedurally generated so nothing will be generated until you get there.

After like 320,000,000 blocks or so you'll start running into technical problems, but really, you'd need to actually travel that far. >.>

Level 9
it gets pretty much expanded infinitely. Also its procedurally generated so nothing will be generated until you get there.

After like 320,000,000 blocks or so you'll start running into technical problems, but really, you'd need to actually travel that far. >.>

You can preset the world limits. This will reduce the lag when the world is generated by looking/walking.

Level 6
yea :D
I just made a little farm on top of the only mountain in the area.
now I need iron for an iron bucket...

Right, Yet another cannon design, this is my Larger version of the "Juggler" This one is:

Experimental Cannon "Coin"

Inverters: 66
Circuit: 51A + 2MAR Engine
Circuit Type: A, R
Distance: Far
Potential Storage space: Large
Maximum payload (Fuel): 12
Control: Single switch, Random 'side' activated, Automatic Firing.
Landmass used: 26 x 13 x 11 (Length x Width x Height)
Difficulty to repair: Hard
Difficulty to build: Hard

Notes:
The 'Coin' operates as a 'controllable chance' cannon, Tnt on the second level is garunteed to detonate, tnt below is not, so you can set the randomisation to an extent, There is a Tiny chance that both sides will be fully activated, much smaller than a single side being hit. However it's garunteed that one side will work.

Placing a single tnt crate on the second level and one on the bottom can cause this Cannon to self-destruct if the side with it on below is not activated.

If anyone wants the schematics for my cannons, just ask wherever you like and I'll pass you a copy of em =P
NOTICE: The Schematics are a 'step by step' guide with assisting screenshots
<Schematics may belong to a later version than those seen in currant screenshots>
The schematics of an 'experimental cannon' are useually very obscure and messy, thus it is aviced that you only ask for them if you really badly want them/have alot of time on your hands

Those just look like modified versions of imperial avengers.

Well, yes they are modified imperial avengers - considering it's near impossible to create a more effective/efficiant way of making a cannon/engine, they were the obvious choice for a base All imperial avengers use 51A or 51AX engines, I more or less took seperate componants from the standard Avengers and changed their functionallity, for instance, 'coin' uses a 51A engine, however outside of the engine additional inverters were placed so that the 2MAR engine (the randomiser) would be made up for if there was a delay. Juggler however was pretty much just a standard cannon with a huge-ass 8-clock hooked up to it. The barrage cannon was alot of imperial avengers hooked up to one switch, but compacted more than the standard P=

On a side note:

I've started construction of a binary calculator for teh lulz, I probably only have the patience/time for it to do addition but meh

The calculator (as far as I can be bothered) is complete:

4-bit Binary Addition Caculator (that means it at max goes up to 32)
I would have liked to have made it 8-bit, but the amount of space that would take up is enough to make you lose the will to live.

Anyway two screenshots below, the display board doesn't display in binary, however I did write a manual for it on signs for how to read the numbers and how to imput them into the calculator

In the left screenshot, you will be able to see the display board. You may not know it but it reads: "11 + 13 = 24"

Although it is not entered in 'perfect binary' nor returns in binary, the actual calculation and what not is done in binary, so if you won't except that it's not binary, then it'd be a weird 'compiler' of sorts between my way of entering the numbers and converting it into binary and back again P=

Edit: If the numbers are read not in a line, but as they are seperated out the two numbers are entered in binary (Just so you know)

Attachments

• Calculater  11 & 13.png
    Calculater 11 & 13.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Binary Calculator (Circuitry).png
    Binary Calculator (Circuitry).png
    425.9 KB · Views: 184
Level 9
The calculator (as far as I can be bothered) is complete:

4-bit Binary Addition Caculator (that means it at max goes up to 32)
I would have liked to have made it 8-bit, but the amount of space that would take up is enough to make you lose the will to live.

Anyway two screenshots below, the display board doesn't display in binary, however I did write a manual for it on signs for how to read the numbers and how to imput them into the calculator

In the left screenshot, you will be able to see the display board. You may not know it but it reads: "11 + 13 = 24"

Although it is not entered in 'perfect binary' nor returns in binary, the actual calculation and what not is done in binary, so if you won't except that it's not binary, then it'd be a weird 'compiler' of sorts between my way of entering the numbers and converting it into binary and back again P=

Edit: If the numbers are read not in a line, but as they are seperated out the two numbers are entered in binary (Just so you know)

... Tank. Are you bored? =D

And to reply to peper, theres a plugin that allows you to set world boundaries to any number you like. You can also increase it when you felt like it.

Level 9
I'm bored of making bits for my calculator, other than that no.

Btw, when we get a server (WE SHALL HAVE ONE!)
I'm making you all my calculator building slaves, and we shall build a 128-Bit calculator, afterward I'm planning that we build a nintendo 64 and play mario /sonic games on it (we'd have to build the game cards too)

You can try that on my hamachi tho (didnt bother buying it durr)

hamachi: ACdestinyServer

IP to join meh: 5.81.84.222:25565

come in and do anything you like =D

EDIT: Oh, and you might like to join now so i can ops you and you can start immediately?

Level 20
Did it, It says its not a valid win 32 application, is this because i run on 64bits?

As I already told you in Skype... 32 programs generally work on 64...
Anyway that error message would suggest you've downloaded a 64 vers bit on a 32 machine, not the other way around D:

Binary counters in mincecraft? Hmm...
It gets weirder and weirder :D

Why don't you make a computer with transistors :O
and windows softwarE? :X

Status
Not open for further replies.