• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Lol just saw it and got crazed: i saw something like human running into a big, giant, unexplorable from the size mine.I followed it and i saw it was a NPC or mob or smth with Notch's skin, sadly i lost it cause it ran like hell.I thought it wouldnt go away cause i closed the passage it took and i knew it leaded to...eee...to nothing.Now im sleepy, i saved the game and im going to check that stange thing tomorrow, it wont escape :goblin_good_job: , i will inform you about my luck when i check it.

You didn't find coal?

Hey, I just paid for Minecraft yesterday, and started playing it. I allready think I'm going to be addicted like the rest of you, but it's REALLY hard to find enough coal, and if they intend to remove permanency from torches in complete version, then I hope they make coal more available aswell.
Maybe I just need to search more caves, but then I need more torches aswell so I can at least see the coal.

Pff, coal is EVERYWHERE

Level 7
Yes, its everywhere.Say me idiot if you want, but i just put fire on a tree and half trees of my island are burned.

Level 14
lol just saw it and got crazed: I saw something like human running into a big, giant, unexplorable from the size mine.i followed it and i saw it was a npc or mob or smth with notch's skin, sadly i lost it cause it ran like hell.i thought it wouldnt go away cause i closed the passage it took and i knew it leaded to...eee...to nothing.now im sleepy, i saved the game and im going to check that stange thing tomorrow, it wont escape :goblin_good_job: , i will inform you about my luck when i check it.

Lies!

Level 7
You mean the Adminium blocks?Those are un-break-able.Also, if you could break it you would go you to the Nether.If you dig some blocks on the ceiling of the Nether you find Adminium.Also, Adminium cant be broken by TNT.Nether is under the normal world's Adminium, and under the Nether's Adminium I've heard that its a under development place that is the opposite of the Nether, but it may be rumor.Anyway, Adminium cant be broken any way.

Level 10
Well, I just found out for myself that there's actually a lot of coal all around when I played last night.

Yes, its everywhere.Say me idiot if you want, but i just put fire on a tree and half trees of my island are burned.
Can you get coal that way?

When you digg to the deepest point you find undestructible blocks.
But I think you can blast even those up with some TNT.
But then you fall into the great nothing, the void, where you will die automatically.
Check Youtube :D
I thought the gaps only existed in maps generated prior to the Halloween update, and bedrock was indestructable. Check Minepedia.
Yes bedrock is indestructable according to Minecraft wiki.

Level 7
You mean the Adminium blocks?Those are un-break-able.Also, if you could break it you would go you to the Nether.If you dig some blocks on the ceiling of the Nether you find Adminium.Also, Adminium cant be broken by TNT.Nether is under the normal world's Adminium, and under the Nether's Adminium I've heard that its a under development place that is the opposite of the Nether, but it may be rumor.Anyway, Adminium cant be broken any way.

Just read this dude, i say all the info.Just deleted the burned world, and no burning trees doesnt give coal, just doom, i couldnt get out of my base without getting burned.Now i based on a semi-floating island, i destroyed it a lot to get on it and so mobs cant reach me.Also, if i jump i go over the clouds, so i made a little tower to see whole my world.

Level 7
Guess what!I dag and i found a ready house while i play offline, and the double chest has items in it, a saddle too!

Level 7
This needs luck.By the way guys, what is your favourite mob?Note that ghasts and zombie pigmen wont be counted as favourite mob because of their giant power.

Last edited:
Level 31
What about everybody posts screenshots of his house?
Here's mine:

Attachments

• MinecraftHouse01.jpg
    MinecraftHouse01.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 208
  • MinecraftHouse02.jpg
    MinecraftHouse02.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 138
  • MinecraftHouse03.jpg
    MinecraftHouse03.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 148
  • MinecraftHouse04.jpg
    MinecraftHouse04.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 177
  • MinecraftHouse05.jpg
    MinecraftHouse05.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 143
Level 7
I was in a cave and walked in and suddenly the floor exploded and sent me in another room.It was a creeper.Creepers are my favourite mob :D

Status
Not open for further replies.