1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Midgard2.2

Submitted by N00001
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
midgard midgar final fantasy
Contents

Midgard2.2 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Pretty nice building, very useful for Final Fantasy maps.
  1. Fell_Paladin

Fell_Paladin

Resources:
    Resources:
    ooh yay, another place I cant escape ff7

As for the model, looks bad because it is untextured (or at least looks that way).

2. Zazzadar

Zazzadar

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm i nice its even got the kickass cannon. But does ned a more detailed skin.

ps. ff7 is regarded as a classic rpg. try some sites that are split into game catergories and try rpg classic and the fifnal fanatsy games are underthere.

pps. people who dont like final fantasy dont flame people who do like it. And people who like final fantasy(like me) dont flame the people who dont. Its a chocie noone is forcing you download this model.

3. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    7000 polygons, wow! tone it down, plz!!

4. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    shut up wormskull

5. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    no wormskull is right, 7000 is a whole lot of fuking polys. but for the model, it's awesomeness, it would be nice to have some textures, but we dont want the file to get too big. the only other problem i see are the spot lights, they look too solid and need to be a little more transparent.

6. Methrage

Methrage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great model. 5/5

7. Vegito

Vegito

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow wormskull actually said soemthign useful

GOOD JOB!!!
    now do better :twisted:

8. Zeran

Zeran

Resources:
    Resources:
    no, seriously i dont think thats wormskull

9. Elf  Warden

Elf Warden

Resources:
    Resources:
    Zeran
    why cant he be Wormskull?

search for the model shamgrunt and read all the comments about that model :D

10. Bleeding[Wolf]

Bleeding[Wolf]

Resources:
    Resources:
    NO FUCKING GAME WAS BETTER WHEN ff7 CAME OUT , AND NO GAME EVEWR WILL BEATTHAT SO FUCKING NICE STORY , U ARE ALL FOOLS WHEN U DONT KNOW MIDGARD AND U ALL SUX WHEN U SAY ff7 ISNT CLASSIC IT ROX TODAY AND EVER WILL , I HOPE SOMEBODY OF SQARE SOFT MAKES A REMAKE WITH BETTER GRAPIC BUT ITS JUST THE BEST GAME EVER !

11. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bleeding[Wolf] please feel free to take a look at my comment of FF: http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=2084 FF7 was 'good' but u know what... 8 was better :D (history wise DEFINETLY) and what? thought weapon was the 'actual' threat against Midgaard? also because I whopped Sephiroths pitty ass, so damn hard, he came to look like Jenova... yeah, but u knew that :p

Sephiroth vs Ultimecia = whatever, bye Seph

Sephiroth vs Griever = see above

Sephiroth vs Ultimecia/Griever Junction = :S he is gonna look like Jenova again, totally fokked up

Sephiroth vs True Ultemicia = one word, apocolypse followed by Mealstrom or Hellpillar, bye bye Sephiroth

Jenova against Ultimecia = dunno? interesting fight

Jenova against Greiver = Greiver has the edge, definetly

Jenova vs Ultimecia/Griever junction = goodbye jenova

Jenova vs True Ultimecia = see Sephiroth

yeah... glad they started improve bosses, since the easy completion of FF7. (and I know the game itself is far from FF standard, but the bosses in FF10 finally got very hard to beat :S Yunaleska and the Titan Aeons included)

btw. Titan Aeons vs Ruby and Emerald weapon vs Omega Weapon (the ff8 ver. in ff10 he is one of the easiest bosses) but whatever - the Aeons win :S which is fokked, please tell if anyone succeded in gaining ALL ultimate attacks for thier Aeon?

12. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    ey - I forgot to comment on the model :p yeah..... that could've been done better :? remember also: Its a TWO level platform, and the cannon isnt there before the destruction of sector 7 and kill the particles of the mako, make glow instead, but DONT add texture (as indicated by some ffwannaknow?)

13. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    and Oh yeah, [Wolf] this is just a rumor going on, in some of the many other game forums, but Square is preparing to make a follow up on at least 7 and 8, like they did with 10... only X-2 sucked REALLY bad... i mean REALLY REALLY bad

14. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh, ho!

Guys like this are one of the reasons why FF7 is an overrated POS, and isn't to be considered a true 'classic'. Hundreds of thousands of blinded, salivating fanboy lunatics oozing over the game to take a look at Tifa's pair of man-magnets. ;)

The 16-bit era was the best game era. For instance, Chrono Trigger was, is, and will always be, 100x better than Final Fantasy 7.

I wont go into this further because it doesn't have much to do with the actual model anymore, which I think is wellmade.

15. N00001

N00001

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    First of all, you talk too much, rexfist.
    About ff8, i remember being in the last dungeon, lvl 100, spending hours to kill one monster(lvl 100 too). The combat system really sucked. Not being able to kill one monster without summons...
    FF9 is not on pc so...ADIOS
    The reason i LOVE ff7 is just Sephiroth. THE BEST bad buy ever made.
    And for the first 3d FF , i think it's not overating.
    Ahhh so many hours spent in the gold saucer.
    But i don't know if i'm more fan of xenogear or ff7.

Next model on way: Seraph sephiroth

16. Zazzadar

Zazzadar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Like i said (no one ever listens to me)

people who dont like final fantasy dont flame people who do like it. And people who like final fantasy(like me) dont flame the people who dont. Its a chocie noone is forcing you download this model.

but i guess peopel just like flaming over fina lfnatasy.

17. Med. MapGuy

Med. MapGuy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Despite the astonishing poly count,I always wanted city models like this! I wish you could make more (not necessarily FF games!) Maybe you can make a flying city model?

18. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i wouldnt say that, if everyone just played the game for tifa then they wouldve just looked on the internet for hentai. and why would they overrate the game if they didnt really like it. im sorrt you dont like the game but if a lot of ppl give it good ratings, that means they like it. and chrono trigger isnt 100x better than ff7, you think chronon trigger is 100x better than ff7. that is your opinion, not a defininte fact, and if you say that is is a fact, then you are truly an idiot. i wouldnt consider it a classic, but in ten years or so it probably would be since it was the first 3d final fantasy game on playstation. but one thing is right, some ppl are too obsessed with ff7, like the guy you were takling about.

19. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ps i hate ppl with a "broken caps lock key"

20. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok, first off i think its pretty nice. I think ur Link model was ur greatest. This is soooo huge tho.
    P.S-make more zelda models! :D
    P.P.S-GUYS STOP TELLING WORMSKULL 2 STFU! he is just telling the truth and if people cant handle the truth then they shouldint have webacess