• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MHW3 - Searing Agito (Great Sword)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
My own twist on the agito line again, a mix of the agito and the rathalos
give credit if used

Keywords:
mh, monster, hunter, mhw3, monster hunter,agito, bone, blade, great, sword, gs, rathalos, red, fire
Contents

MHW3 - Searing Agito (Great Sword) (Model)

Reviews
20:06, 3rd Apr 2015 MiniMage: It's interesting, but still need a lot of work.
Your wraps are getting there but it is still a little blurry(same with the others). Its not much noticeable in-game but you might want to work on it a little more. Keep it up!

When I read what you said I read it with a girl voice because of your picture, then I saw your name XD anyhow I'm really not so good at wrapping but I'm better than before atleast, and I'm really trying.

Your wraps are getting there but it is still a little blurry(same with the others). Its not much noticeable in-game but you might want to work on it a little more. Keep it up!

What he said. This looks a lot better than your first variation, but it's still slightly blurry. You can fix blur by trying to make sure you always wrap an appropriate portion of the texture to the 3d mesh based on the size of the polygons. The texture is stretched to fit the polygons it is wrapped to, so whenever you have a tiny amount of texture wrapped to a large polygon it will look blurry. In the same way, wrapping a large amount of texture to a small polygon will make it look grainy compared to the polygons around it.

Still, the blur is only slight this time, not enough to even notice in-game without being blown up into a large preview, and I really, really like the way this looks, so I'm giving it a 4/5. After all, it's how things look in-game that matters most, not how they look in their previews. Good job.